“Diane pointed out several things that will help me engage my audience better, while communicating the topic more thoroughly. She offered great insight into both the delivery of the speech and the structure so that my audience hears a clear call to action.“~Bill Svoboda, owner Coed Monkey
Create a Keynote Speech in a Day Workshop
Limited to only 3 participants per session! Register now!
Turn your ideas into Keynote speeches that create confidence, credibility and cash!
Pick your date! Choose from one of 3 Saturdays this fall (7:30 AM -5:15 PM):
September 22 or September 29 or October 6
In this one-day interactive, workshop intensive you will :
- Transform your IDEAS into a killer KEYNOTE speech (15-45 min) in ONE DAY
- Learn a PROCESS to create even more Keynote speeches
- Discover a powerful Keynote STRUCTURE
- Create engaging STORIES that will keep an audience hanging on your every word
- Paint WORD PICTURES more vivid than PowerPoint (plus a short topic on PowerPoint!)
- Create CATCH PHRASES that will stick like glue in the minds of your audiences
- Learn time-tested RHETORICAL DEVICES to take your speech from good to GREAT
- “Find the Funny” and effectively use HUMOR
- Develop DYNAMIC CLOSINGS that compel your audience to take action
- Melt the “plastic person” and become AUTHENTIC
- Learn key DELIVERY techniques
- Learn how to PRACTICE your speech without having to memorize it all.
- Learn how to ADJUST the content of your speech to fit the time allowed.
- Learn how to INVOLVE your audience and when and how to conduct a Q&A session
- Discover the top TIPS to prepare for the big day.
- PRACTICE a portion of your keynote and gain valuable feedback
Who should attend?
Aspiring Professional Speakers
What to expect:
At the Create a Keynote in a Day Workshop, you can bring a speech material that you already have, or arrive with a blank sheet of paper! All other materials, breakfast, lunch and snacks are included! Please bring your computer if you prefer working on a computer (I do!).
You will learn the step-by-step process and techniques, work on your speech in bite-size chunks, practice your speech and get feedback on content. We will be working at Diane’s dining room table, in the adjoining living room, and if weather permits, you might even get to sit outside! Diane does have a cat, a very helpful husband and a teenage son who may make appearances for food.
8:00 AM Light breakfast
8:30-10:00 Workshop session I Topic: Writing Process, Structure & Content
10:15-12:00 Workshop Session II (guided writing with individualized assistance)
12:30-2:00 Workshop Session III Topic: Practice, Delivery and Performance
2:15-4:00 Workshop Session IV (continued writing with individualized delivery practice)
4:15-5:15 Workshop Session V (guided performance and feedback)
Location: Diane’s apartment in St. Paul. “Kitchen Table Keynotes!”
Your workshop tuition includes:
Workshop and materials
Individualized attention—a maximum of 3 students!
breakfast, lunch and refreshments, too!
BONUS GIFT: Storytelling Instant Teleseminar! I did this for a a major training company which sells it for $229! I sell the same content for $29 and you can have it FREE! Your registration confirmation will include a link to a download page. You can learn at your own convenience!
Think about this, if you leave the workshop with one good keynote that can create confidence, credibility and cash that’s worth a lot, but if you leave with a process that you can apply to create one captivating keynote after another, that is priceless!
100% Guarantee: If you are dissatisfied, you are entitled to a complete refund and the bonus gift is yours to keep.
Cancellation policy: Full refund (minus $29 for bonus gift) for cancellations 1 week prior to event. 50% refund for cancellations less than one week prior to event.
Nothing to lose! So much to gain! Register here.